J Rivera Media Center – a media management app that transforms any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for full control of your digital media: audio, video, images and television.
It connects PCs to stereo, TVs, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays, prints, burns, and organizes all your music, photos, and videos. MC is encoded and running all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include media servers and media servers for images on remote PCs. The Media Center is more than a world-class player. It’s also a media network, an entire home music, movie, TV, and photo solution. Audio file quality sound guide. The most powerful media database available. An indispensable tool for large storage.
- Local support for DirectShow DSP filters.
- Audio File – Vespi’s exclusive output using high-end USB decks.
- Audio file – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk.
- Audio File – Support for advanced USB DAC with WASAPI.
- Headphone DSPs make listening more natural and comfortable.
- Sound card switch command for the launcher, allowing sound card selection.
- Adjusts the size of the 3D Album View text to display maximum tracks when needed.
- 3D album view allows you to play, add, change and add to the game as well.
- Image preview thumbnail allows zooming in, deleting, comparing, editing and more
- Image Thumbnail Frame (optional)
- Photoshop PSD file support
- Copy / send a single command such as Photoshop to an editor, and stack the new image with the original image
- Video tagging using straightforward files
- Support for Chapter MKV and MP4
- Versions added to screen display
- The information panel displays metadata
- New “View” column added to metadata
- EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
- Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
- The information panel displays metadata, including TV program art
- TV program art from YADB
- See Hulu and YouTube from the Theater View
- Custom interior view in Theater View
To display metadata
- File Enhancement Panel
- Increased speed and quality
- Custom Backgrounds
- Touch screen support
- On the screen clock
Remotes and Servers
- Wiki articles: Remote and Server
- Using a set top box or remote relay IR transceivers to control the receiver
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Media Center Remote Learning & Blasting
- Media Center can connect to another media center to act as a remote (Tromote)
- New HID Remote Control Plugin – Supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse and gamepad
- Remote control with library-based web service interface
- Library Server supports read, write and write access for shared, multi-user database access
- DLNA added to UPnP server
- The library server can write changes to the client server
- Library server connections allow playback on server as Play Now zone
Whats New :
- New: Keyboard and OSD zoom in and out now work with 2D Image Viewer.
- Change: VideoClock is disabled when devices with video capture are switched to non-time shifting mode.
- Fixed: If you immediately save a divider as a div DSP preset, you won’t remember the settings when reloading.
- Changed: the latest French translation (thanks PVV).
- New: New tag window allows images to fall off the image to set images on it.
- Fixed: Panel – Playing now Playlist did not scroll in landscape orientation with some browsers