Efficient & quick to use recovery tool for files that have been deleted or lost, damaged or re-formatted, even if your PC doesn’t boot up. Recovers NTFS, ReFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS+, XFS, JFS, UFS, Ext2/3/4, BtrFS. Recovery software allows files, volumes & disks lost due to deletion, modification, physical damage, viruses and others to be detected and recovered.
– Recover deleted files after the recycle bin has been emptied or the files have been deleted while the recycle bin is passed
– Recover lost files due to accidental disk formatting damage caused by a virus attack, malware or power failure
– Recover photos and images that have been deleted from a USB flash or lost after formatting a Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash)
– Recovery of data when partition or volume is deleted damaged or formatted, or if disk has bad sectors
– Recognition of more predefined file signatures: Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MDF), Virtual Hard Drive Files (VHDX);
– Support for ReFS versions of Windows 3.x data recovery filesystem
– Improves data recovery in Linux / Unix JFS and XFS file systems
– Enhanced handling of virtual dynamic disk arrays: Microsoft’s LDM & Linux LVM
– Increased software stability while working with corrupted disks
– Changes in Partitions managing Windows Storage Spaces
– Data recovery for non-standard sector-sized ReFS file system: 1024, 2048 & 4096 bytes
– Enhanced Custom Signatures scripting to build user templates to scan for deleted files using their signatures
– Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, XFS, JFS, Linux Ext2/3/4, BtrFS, FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS;
– HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI, USB Flash, SD, MMC and CompactFlash drives;
– Reconstruction of RAIDs (RAID-0/1/5, Span); recovery of deleted / damaged partitions.